The Society for Employee Relations (SFER) is one of three organizations in the U.S. that is focused exclusively on the well-being of employees. We are your personal Human Resources, Employee Relations, Career Guidance, Coaching and Training Organization. Finally, employees have a resource for all workplace issues provided by the same professionals that have given the same high-level support in-house for employees. Our work is based on our belief in Justice and fairness in the workplace. You matter. Your work matters. Your concerns and treatment at work matters to us. See below some of the services we provide to our SFER members.
We specialize in Sexual Harassment and all Discrimination matters including gender, national origin, religion and disability discrimination. Did you know that Sexual Harassment can take the form of an unwelcome comment, directed to a particular person or overheard; groping or physical closeness that is inappropriate, or a lewd poster displayed at a work site.
We have a 98 (ninety-eight) percent success rate for resolving such problems. Do not be afraid of losing your job or being singled out for complaining,
Contact us FIRST before you speak to your internal HR department or confront the manager or employee responsible for making your work life challenging or hostile.
An initial comprehensive FREE 30-minute assessment of your needs or problems is available before joining. Just complete the Contact Information form.
We also assist financially challenged workers who are in need our services. Complete our contact form or send an email to email@example.com
Sampling of additional services:
Conflict Resolution, Mediation, Ombudsman, Arbitration and Internal Investigation Services– Proactive identify potential areas of dispute and resolve or provide means for prevention
- Conflict Prevention and Resolution (We provide real-time guidance for you on issues as they arise)
- Employment Law Guidance (This is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney)
- Provide Representation at Agencies for Related Human Resources and Employee Relations Matters.
- Day to day workday issues discussed with our staff
- Prompt Support for urgent Employee matters (SFER Members Only)
Career training is about transferring knowledge while coaching is about enhancing knowledge (or skills)
- Job Placement, our specialists connect employees with hiring organization in a wide range of industries.
- Individual Leadership Development and Training
- Executive and Management Coaching
- Recruitment and Retention Services– Find the best career fit for you using scientific and tested methods to identify high performers
- Career Mapping and Guidance including workplace re-entry preparation and Resume creation
- Training and Development for excelling in employee’s current role and preparation for other positions.
- SFER Courses for Career Development and Certificates of Completion
We encourage you to join SFER. An initial comprehensive FREE 30-minute assessment is available for your needs or problems before joining. You don’t have to wait to have a problem to become a member of our organization as we provide you information and support to enable you to navigate in the workplace. You should feel fulfilled and happy at work, as the meaning of work and the value of employees has changed positively for the past 10-years. Take advantage of our membership perks and join SFER today. Just complete the Contact information form.