Individual Membership Benefits
- An initial consultation and basic assessment of your career goals, skills, and talents to enhance your ability to achieve your professional goals.
- Develop your professional career to situate you for better positions, promotions, and other employment opportunities.
- Provide guidance and training on how to use your skills and talents to find the right job within the best fitting organization.
- Provide two (2) Interview Training Sessions to enable you to obtain a suitable position.
- Offer Day-to-Day guidance and counsel on issues that affect you as an employee.
- Provide Career and Work-Related questions and services. You get three (3) free phone calls to our team of professionals. You will also receive eight (8) Workplace and Career Services Responses.
- You get two (2) Dispute Resolution Services which include managing internal issues such as handling a difficult boss or team, Mediation, HR Related Issues, ER Related Issues, EEOC or Outside Agency Hearing Support.
- Daily information on employee issues that affect you the most: conflict with co-workers, managers, wage issues, and any matters related to your performance and overall success as an employee.
- Short and long term training on core issues for workplace progress. For some courses, you obtain a certificate of completion.
- For Supervisors and People Management Professionals, we offer a Discounted Certification Course. This course will certify you as a Expert of Employee Relations (EER) or a Senior Expert of Employee Relations. This certification allows you to receive additional discounts on other SFER services.
Join our organization now and start using your FREE benefits immediately.