Conflict Resolution and Proactive prevention of escalating conflict, confidential and avoidance/resolution of agency and legal suits, are essential for creating a healthy and progressive organization. Our SFER team is extensively trained in identifying, managing and successfully defusing conflict. We operate our conflict resolution services in an astute manner to preserve the confidentiality of those seeking services to the extent possible, maintain a neutral/impartial position with respect to the concerns raised and work independent of formal organizational structures. We provide numerous services, efficient and expedited services to employees and employers. For Dispute Resolution Services, Please Contact us at Services@societyforemployeerelations.com
Our services include:
- Conflict Resolution Officers: Our Conflict Resolution Officers (CRO) are trained in active listening, communicating successfully with a diverse range of people, remaining nonjudgmental, having the courage to speak up and address problems at higher levels within an organization, problem solving and analytical ability, and conflict resolution skills. Our CRO’s will train your managers on identifying, preventing and resolving Workplace conflict, and effectively resolving issues.Our officers resolve complex and simple workplace Conflict Resolution, and provide an in-house virtual or physical presence if required for a prolonged period, depending on the matters in issue. Our experts also review completed Internal Investigations and analyze litigation or Agency bound matters, including those already filed with the EEOC. Our Employment Law Professionals will represent you at Agency hearing, and if needed, will collaborate with Employment Law Attorneys on Legal and Agency complaints to ensure a fair and prompt resolution of such matters. Our multi faceted approach, experience and latest tested techniques create a healthy and profitable environment undisrupted, to the full extent of our ability, by conflict.
- Mediation: Mediation is an efficient method for resolving most issues because it provides employees and supervisors an opportunity to actively participate in resolving their issues themselves. We recommend Mediation for matters that have not escalated to endemic proportions,however, it is suitable for complex and simple issues too. Our Mediators are trained to recognize and handle issues, so such matters do not escalate or create an unhealthy culture of underlying conflict. We will provide you services in effectively managing day to day workplace conflicts, discrimination, workplace harassment, performance issues, reduction of force, and change management matters. We possess a first rate mastery for creating healthy cultures based on our unique methods of Mediation and Compassionate implementation of healthy communicative environments.
- Training: We create a customized training specifically suited for your employees and organization based on our analysis, analytics and assessment of your organization, whether or not you have evident or implicit conflict. Consistent learning, knowledge and proper communication prevent conflict and mismanagement. Therefore, we also provide you latest updates and training in the latest laws, policy and regulations to enable you operate a regulatorily compliant and healthy workplace. With our guidance and training, your workplace should remain healthy and compliant.
- Investigations: We provide robust investigation services as an independent third party, and review completed investigations to ensure its validity, thoroughness and compliance. Our involvement shows your employees that by using an unbiased third party, you are committed to fair treatment of employees and a healthy workplace. Our skills ensure fair treatment of employees and ensure that organizational investigations are robust enough to stand judicial scrutiny should the issue be raised in a judicial forum. Our team will work with you to create and update any outdated policies or procedures with modern, 21st century techniques unique to your own business culture. We provide complete policies and procedures for your organization as part of our investigations, if required. At the end of our investigations, we offer you extended support services for 3-months to ensure that the health of the organization and engagement of employees is returned to a high and healthy intensity, to the extent possible.
- Ombudsman: Our Ombudsman Services provide an in-depth and systematic 3rd party expert review and resolution of conflicts, problematic issues or concerns. Our Ombudsman also brings implicit or systemic concerns to the attention of the organization for proactive or effective resolution by working with individuals and groups in your organization to explore and assist them in determining options to create a healthy and well managed culture with quickly identified and thoroughly resolved disputes.